A refreshing pasta salad with a hint of richness that can serve as a light dinner. Also pairs well with seared salmon or grilled chicken.
1 pound Pasta, bowtie, small, cooked, drained
1 Pepper, yellow bell, small dice
1/2 Onion, red, fresh, small dice
1/4 cup Scallions, fresh, small dice
1/4 cup Dill, fresh, washed, medium chop
1/2 Tomatoes, sun dried, medium dice
1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, leaves only, medium chop
3/4 cup Cheese, feta, greek, crumbled
3 teaspoons Vinegar, balsamic, white
2 tablespoons bottled lemon juice (such as Byblos brand)
1 teaspoon Pepper, black, ground
1/2 teaspoon Salt, kosher
1/4 cup Oil, olive, extra virgin
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain well. Transfer drained pasta to large bowl. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon oil over pasta; toss to coat. Cool, stirring occasionally.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pasta, vegetables and herbs.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together spices with olive oil and lemon juice. Add feta and dressing to pasta and toss gently.
4. Taste and add more salt/pepper, if needed.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl.
*Shelf-life: 3-4 days refrigerated