2-1/2 cup graham crackers
3/4 cup butter
6 cups cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup crème fraiche (or sour cream)
1-1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup orange juice
10 ounces mini-marshmallows
2 pints fresh raspberries
12 glass jars (e.g., mason jar or any heat tempered glass jar)
Preheat your oven to 320°F.
(This dessert looks great especially served in heat tempered glass jars.)
1. Using a food processor, process the graham crackers until fine crumbs.
2. Mix with the melted butter. Divide evenly into the 12 jars and pack into the bottom.
3. In a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth and lump free. Add the sugar and mix, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl.
4. Add the eggs slowly while the mixer is on low. Stop and scrape the sides of the bowl. Add the sour cream or crème fraiche as well as orange juice, again stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl.
5. Stir in half of the mini marshmallows and divide into the 12 jars. Place the jars on a sheet pan and place in the oven. Pour hot water into the sheet pan to create a hot water bath. Cook for 20-30 minutes. Remove and cool.
1. When the cheesecakes are cooled, add fresh raspberries and the remaining mini-marshmallows on top. Brown marshmallows with a hand torch or under a broiler until golden brown.
2. Finish with a raspberry and a mint leaf.