4 pounds ground beef
1 Laziza Chapli Kebab Masala spices
2 ripe tomatoes, diced
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
1. Carefully rinse ground beef under colder water and pat dry.
2. Place meat in a large bowl and add Laziza Chapli Kebab Masala spices (adjust to taste). Add cilantro, onions, jalapeño, tomatoes and salt.
3. With clean hands, mix together ingredients. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Divide into desired portions for patty. First shape each portion into a large round meatball. Then flatten into a burger and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat with each portion. Lightly brush each side with oil.
5. Heat up grill and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Turn carefully and continue to grill until desired doneness, about 4 minutes. (Can also be cooked in a saute pan over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side.)
Serve with a light salad like tabouleh.
Recipe courtesy of Sahar Hussain