1 pound button mushrooms (cleaned & trimmed)
2 pounds shitake mushrooms (caps only)
1-1/4 pound portobello mushrooms
1/2 pound sweet onion, peeled
1-1/2 pound fennel
1/2 pound bell peppers (mixed colors)
1/2 tablespoon granulated garlic
1 tablespoon dried oregano (crushed)
1/2 tablespoon dried basil (crushed)
1/2 tablespoon dried aleppo pepper
1/2 tablespoon black pepper, ground
1-1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 ounce fresh cilantro (leaves only)
1 ounce fresh parsley (leaves only)
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Clean, trim and de-gill portobello mushroom.
3. Trim fennel.
4. Cut bell peppers in half and de-seed.
5. Cut portobello mushroom, onion, fennel and bell peppers into 1″ pieces.
6. In a large mixing bowl, toss lightly together mushrooms, vegetables, granulated garlic, dried herbs, spices and oil.
7. Transfer ingredients from bowl to a baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven. Drain and discard juices. Set aside until completely cooled.
9. Finely chop parsley and cilantro and add to cooled ingredients. Lightly toss and place on serving ware.
Refrigerate any leftovers